NEWS GATHERING
A. Interview
The author
conducted an interview on Saturday which was conducted via zoom.
Ilham
Asta is in East Java (Surabaya), Muhammad Iqbal (Makassar).
Destri:
Hello sir, ilham, how are you doing there?
Ilham
: well, thank God des, how are you in Jakarta?
Mr.
Iqbal: Hi Destri, son of Jakarta, it's good here.
Destri:
I'm good ham, Jakarta is also good to me. It's been a long time since we met.
As I said before, I want to explore a little bit about MN5 who was desperate to
go to Toraja,
Mr.
Iqbal: There are so many stories when you go there, I am one of the real
witnesses who feel the results of your hard work.
Ilham:
Yes sir, there are so many stories that we made while there, it is also because
of one of Mr. Iqbal's teachings that made us have the courage to get there.
Destri:
It's really interesting, I was also one of the witnesses of Ilham's initial
struggle, how ambitious it was to bring us MN 5 to the Land of Toraja. You were
also the first pioneer, right ham, who awakened the enthusiasm of the children
to work together to raise funds during our trip there.
Ilham
: yeah, I also did this because of the persistence of the children who wanted
to go to Toraja, I just helped a little to create business opportunities that I
had previously done myself, and MN 5's businesses were the result of
discussions with the children concerned. We have our own team to do the
business, some are in charge of finances, some are responsible for finding
goods, and so on. I don't hold it all by myself, there is also the intervention
of friends, even those who promote it are also friends.
Destri:
How long did it take for you and your friends to raise the funds to get back to
Toraja?
Ilham:
In just about 1 month, we were able to raise around 10 million rupiah. It was
divided into several sessions such as photo services carried out in the second
week, because in the first week we prepared everything needed. The next week we
prepared jastip souvenirs of Makassar by visiting shops in Makassar. The
following week we were desperate to go to Toraja with makeshift funds and some
temporary joint venture from the children. Until Toraja we opened a jastip of
Toraja souvenirs which was very booming at that time until our team was
troubled, but from the excitement the results were very satisfying. Returning from
Toraja, we continued to look for funds to buy goods for Makassar souvenirs. And
in the last week we made NOIR which was an event for the entire UIM PMM 2
before returning home, the results were huge. From the results of everything,
it greatly covers the funds that were lacking before.
Destri:
wahh. Your journey is very long to get to the Land of Toraja, then your opinion
as the supervisor of MN 5 is reckless, sir, initially to get to Toraja.
Mr.
Iqbal: Of course, I'm very proud of them, they're not from Makassar but they
can make their own money in a foreign city, and the great thing is that they
can find a good opportunity track. Before that they asked me for my opinion,
and I can only believe and guide them, help them a little, the rest is
obviously their own results.
Destri:
What are your and ilham's hopes for everyone who is and will be participating
in this program?
Mr.
Iqbal: MN 5 means a lot to me, you could say my first love in this PMM. my hope
is that I can find more great students like them. But as a bottom line, MN 5
will always be in my heart even though there will be many people I meet later.
Ilham
: I agree with Mr. Iqbal, I just met the greatness of the country's children
who can unite to achieve success together, hopefully there will be many new
lessons for all students in Indonesia who take part in this program.
Destri:
Thank you sir and ilham, indeed this kemendikbud program is one of the ways to
build the nation's generation to be more advanced, hopefully this program will
continue to run yes.
B. Documention
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment